Straightening teeth with Invisalign, a transparent solution with the same benefits of braces.
Straightening teeth with the help of braces is often a nightmare for many teens and adults alike. Braces not only look bad on your teeth when you smile, but they also make your day to day life difficult. You’ll have a problem eating, talking, and even cleaning your teeth when you have a pair of these on.
A good alternative to these is Invisalign, a completely transparent solution that provides the same benefits of braces with an added effect of appearing invisible on your teeth. With these on, you can confidently smile in a gathering, eat what you like, and enjoy your day to day life just as you would without a pair of these.
If you’re interested in Invisalign treatment, Celebrity Smiles in Westmont is the best place to go. The orthodontist department is dedicated to providing you long-term care with various solutions beyond Invisalign.
Regardless of what people say about this treatment, here are 5 top benefits why you should opt for them instead of typical braces or other solutions.
The Benefits of Invisalign Aligners and Why You Should Use Them
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible when you wear them on your teeth. This means that you can continue to flaunt your beautiful smile while you wear them and it will never put your life on hold. Here are some more to consider.
There Are Fewer Food Restrictions
- Metal braces are very tough to deal with since there are too many food restrictions when you have them on. Since you can’t freely take them off, you are bound to follow whatever your dentist has recommended.
As with Invisalign, you can easily take them off before you eat anything and put them back on once you are done. This means you can virtually eat anything you desire while you are undergoing the treatment.
Caring for Them is Easier
- Since you can take them off, you can easily clean them while you freely brush and floss your teeth. The aligners come with a special holding case where you can put the aligners in when you want to go to sleep or clean your teeth.
These aligners do require a bit of care of their own so make sure you are well aware of the cleaning procedure.
They Are Not Painful
- Metal braces often bring with them a lot of pain. If this is what bothers you then you will be glad to know that Invisalign is far less painful option. They will never cut, scrape or pop free on the gums or inside the lips.
You’ll have a wonderful experience wearing them simply because there is very little risk of minor injury when wearing them.
You Can Choose To Do Any Physical Activity
- One of the biggest problems of wearing metal braces is that it is very risky to play sports or do any physical activity while they are on. Since you can remove the invisible aligners, you can easily put them in the holding case and play a sport until you are done.
This offers you great flexibility and allows you to continue doing what you love.
Interested in getting Invisalign in Westmont? Schedule an appointment with Celebrity Smiles & General Dentistry today and let us help learn more about your problem and recommend the right treatment.