Losing teeth at 40 doesn’t mean that you have to live with lost teeth. Here’s the perfect solution
When it comes to losing your teeth at 40, you suffer a lot. Not only will it cause a lot of issues while chewing hard food or eating, but also while speaking. You will have low confidence as you will not smile or talk without being conscious about your teeth. All these factors can make it difficult for you to live the way you used to. Dental implants offer a comfortable and pain-free solution for you to overcome this all.
As compared to other solutions available, dental implants have a high success rate. The reason for this is that an implant is attached directly to your natural bone and sits there well. Even if you have a small part of bone left, dental implants can be attached to it with ease. However, if you don’t, your dentist will still be able to give you an implant.
- Depending on your required results, the treatment plan will vary. Younger patients might not have lost many teeth, and they might just be looking for a natural look. Older people will be less worried about aesthetics and more about functionality.
They would want to have implants so that they can quickly eat and chew food. In cases where aesthetics is not so important, tissue grafting will not be required.
- An alternative to dental implants is a mini implant. It is smaller in size and can be used to support the implants. These implants offer more tissue and bone management. In cases where functionality is essential, these mini-implants can be used.
After an examination, your dentist would be able to tell you which treatment plant would suit your teeth best.
A Great Option for Missing Teeth
- Modern dentistry has enabled us to get dental implants and enjoy their benefits. People who have suffered for a long time without having teeth can finally enjoy them. Previously, a natural tooth bridge was used. These were used by doing some work on the adjacent teeth, making them more susceptible to damage.
Compared to that, dental implants do not damage your existing teeth. Dental implants also stop further bone loss from happening. From the pressure, the jaw bone is stimulated. In this way, it helps the jawbone to heal better.
- If you do not get implants, then the missing teeth cause your cheeks to sink in. These can also ruin your face shape and make it look more hollowed and thinner. Thus, it is vital for aesthetics to have your teeth perfectly aligned.
Dental Implants Vs Dentures
- Dentures are also a way to fix your missing teeth. As compared to implants, dentures are not fixed and can be removed. It might be challenging to eat or speak with dentures and may take some time to adjust.
Dental implants are more fixed and secured. Not only do they offer standard functionality, but also look a lot better aesthetically. With proper care and regular checkups, dental implants can last for a long time.
If you have lost teeth at 40 due to an accident or gum disease, do not worry. Science has made it possible to get implants so that you can eat, chew, talk, and smile with confidence. Not only that, they offer a long-term solution if taken care of properly. So, invest in dental implants. Get in touch with Celebrity Smiles and General Dentistry to solve all your tooth problems.