Get ClearCorrect in Westmont IL
Celebrity Smiles and General Dentistry provides ClearCorrect in Westmont IL and nearby communities. Here is everything you need to know about ClearCorrect braces.
Braces are typically worn by teenagers but a lot of times, adults also need to straighten their teeth. But a lot of times, adults don’t get braces because they are not only unsightly but also very uncomfortable. And no adult wants to look like a teenager in their late 30s.
This is why ClearCorrect was created.
What Exactly is ClearCorrect?
- They are a modern orthodontic appliance that involves no metal, making them invisible, must similar to Invisalign.
You have many options to pick from too including unlimited, limited 12, and limited 6. The unlimited option gives you as many aligners as you need to help you straighten your teeth. The limit 12 will give you 12 sets of aligners while the limited 6 will give you six aligners respectively. The difference between all of these is the price.
- In a typical treatment, a patient must go through four phases of alignment before their teeth are fully straightened. Each phase typically consists of new aligners that you must wear. And each phase lasts about three weeks and you have to wear them at all times even when drinking, eating, or performing oral hygiene activities.
When you move from one phase to another, you will immediately notice the difference in your teeth. During the treatment, you will also have to visit the dentist regularly to ensure that everything is working the way it is intended to.
Are You A ClearCorrect Candidate?
- They can be worn by both teenagers and adults alike. Kids who are still missing their molars or senior citizens who have missing teeth or complex oral problems can also be candidates. In typical cases, you need to talk to your dentist to find out if you actually qualify.
But there are a set number of oral conditions that make you a ClearCorrect candidate regardless of your age. These include:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Spaces between the teeth
The length of the treatment depends a lot on your individual case. But usually, treatment can take a couple of months to a few years to complete. When you visit the dentist for a ClearCorrect treatment, he/she will give you a specific plan that will help you understand the estimated time required for the treatment to be fully completed.
ClearCorrect, Are They Worth It?
- Like any other dental product, people either love or hate them, but popular public opinion is usually positive.
Roughly 70% of patients say that they’ve had a great experience with ClearCorrect simply because they are more comfortable than traditional braces and they don’t make you feel socially awkward.
How To Get ClearCorrect Treatment?
- The very first step to do before you can get the treatment is to schedule an appointment with your dentist for a consultation. Your dentist will be better able to tell whether your teeth need to be aligned or not and whether ClearCorrect is the right treatment for your individual situation.
Once the dentist has approved you,then you simply have to visit them again (if they are a ClearCorrect provider) and wait for an evaluation. If you are a good candidate, the dentist will start by taking an X-ray of your mouth which will give them a good impression of your teeth and then they will submit a prescription for you.
- As far as payment for the treatment is considered, you will have to work it out with your dentist. Often you will have to pay monthly as opposed to making an upfront payment. You can always ask the dentist to run through your insurance and see if the treatment is covered by your plan. You can also use your FSA or HSA to pay for the treatment.
After everything is ready, you’ll start wearing the aligners and follow a plan given to you by your dentist until the treatment has been fully completed.
The Cost of ClearCorrect Aligners
- The full cost of ClearCorrect treatment ranges from about $2,000 to $8,000. In many cases, the treatment can cost an average of $4,000 to $5,500 (before insurance).
The good news is that a lot of dental insurance policies already cover orthodontic treatments like Invisalign and ClearCorrect. So check with your insurance company and you will likely be able to cover some cost of the treatment.
- This can typically be around $1,000 to $3,000. For more information, visit your dentist today and talk to them about insurance and ClearCorrect. Alternatively, you can also call your insurance company directly and ask them if the treatment is covered or not.
Where to get ClearCorrect in Westmont IL
ClearCorrect is a very reliable and modern approach to straighten teeth. Even though the treatment can be a little expensive compared to traditional braces, the process ensures your safety as well as help you maintain good oral hygiene for as long as you wear them.
We provide ClearCorrect in Westmont IL for patients who are good candidates to receive this orthodontic treatment method. Call us today to learn more (630) 971-0682.